Saturday, December 25, 2010

Have you ever....

dreamed of going on a photography "hunt" or shoot in the wilderness of Alaska? Ever dreamed of getting a great photo of a Grizzly bear in the pristine wilderness? How about an out standing image of Bald Eagles? Would you like someone to guide you to places like: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, Gates of the Arctic National Park, the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, Katmai National Park and Preserve and the Kenai Peninsula? I know that I have.You might check out this page:http://www.alaskanalpinetreks.com/About_Us/About_Us.htmlfor a start. When and if I get the time and money to go there, these are some of the people that I am going to contact. Their blog and web site are very nice and professional in my opinion. May your Christmas have been as joyful and blessed as mine. May you have a bright and shining New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment