Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Photographic Inspiration and Perspiration......

This is another photograph that I took at Lake Sears on the late afternoon of December 5, 2010.

                                                                                    
                                This is a slightly enhanced version using the Kodak download program.
                                      

I am still trying to figure out the GIMP program that I down loaded from http://www.gimp.org/downloads/. What little that I have managed to understand so far has been impressive, but do not expect to see my efforts with it here until I master at least the very basic functions. I suppose that it would help if I was at least as smart as the program I am working with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment