Friday, January 7, 2011

Check out this High Dynamic Range Photographer

Normally I post a picture or pictures in the mornings that I have taken myself and search other blogs for photographs, tips and information or process my photos in the evenings. I found the blog of Randy Van Duinen late one afternoon. According to the biography on his site, he is also an instructor of photography at The Morean Art Center in St. Petersburg, Fl. where he teaches architectural, Photoshop, Light room and HDR Photography. I do not know what HDR photography is beyond reading that HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. Looking at Mr. Van Duinen’s work instills a sense of awe in me. I had absolutely no idea that this type of photography existed and still need to learn much more about it. It looks as much like art as it does photography to me. I would count my self privileged to meet  Mr. Van Duinen after seeing his work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment